SEM - SEO
Do you want to be in the top positions?Consult us
🚀 You are one step away from turbocharging your idea
No visits, no party...
Well, I already have my project outlined with some wonderful products and with the cheapest price on the internet, but will I sell? The answer is simple: if you don't have a good search engine positioning you will have few visits and the probability of success will be low.
There are times that due to different factors we do not have a good organic positioning (SEO), for example if we sell women's clothing, shoes or DIY products it is difficult to be even on the first page. Or simply our website is new and it will take a while until it gains prestige on the internet.
For these cases, a great option is the definition of the SEM strategy in Google Ads.
What factors influence SEO?
Neither Google itself has published a list with these factors or their weighting. However, in its documentation it leaves clues and keys with the criteria it considers as recommendations.
Google scores each website and gives it a reputation which will be used when displaying search results for a given term. A quality content, a website without errors, with a good user experience and with a fast speed of page load and several backlinks of pages with prestige will surely offer some good results in the search and therefore in the number of visits.
What is Google Ads?
We all believe that Google Ads are the featured ads that appear at the top of search results. However, advertising in Google Ads goes much further and today offers different advertising services that adapt to all businesses.
- Call ads
- SMS Ads
- Display network: YouTube, Gmail, etc.
- Segmentation by theme (sports, fashion, travel), age, sex and websites visited (we can impact users who visit certain websites)
Will I be in first position?
Fighting to appear on the first page of Google is an adventure in which we want to accompany you. It is not easy, but with our team there is nothing impossible. We have a methodology based on the aforementioned pillars to achieve the best possible positions in the search results:
- 1. Study and consulting of the target terms. We have to put in the shoes of your buyer, surely the terms your customers are looking for would surprise you.
- 2. Design and programming of the website or online store based on these terms avoiding penalties.
- 3. Generation of quality content.
- 4. Responsive design to optimize the web on mobile devices and improve the positioning on said devices.
- 5. We train you so that the content that you enter yourself through your control panel is oriented towards positioning.
- 6. Fast and crash-free hosting servers.
- 7. Use of AMP pages in recommended cases.
- 8. Registration and monitoring of the results through the Google Search Console tool.
- 9. Analysis of the results and proposals for improvement.
How much do I have to invest per month?
This is a difficult question to answer, as it depends on the type of business and the areas we want to cover. However, you can consult us and we will do a detailed study of your business and an investment proposal.
What is Google Partners?
Our Google Partners badge indicates that we have passed the Google Ads product certification exams and that the results obtained by our clients exceed the quality conditions that Google considers successful.
Through our app Hola Gavisa you will be able to see what we are investing your time in and how much time you have available, give us feedback on each of our interventions, create new requests and much more functionalities that will make our collaboration agile, orderly and transparent.